How to Maintain a social media presence for your Jewelry business. jewellery;jewelry making;jewelry business;jewellery business;jewelry stores;business tips;how to sell jewelry;handmade;etsy tips;rich mom;renae christine;jewelry collection;jewelry design;jewelry retailers;jewelry haul;make jewelry;handmade jewelry;celebrity jewelry;
In today's fast-paced world of computers and smartphones just about everyone and their mother are online now, and as a jewelry seller those mothers are your best customers! If we take the success of platforms like Upworthy and analyze them trying to ascertain what created their success. The hidden secret is a social media presence, social media provides the absolute best method for keeping your company at the forefront of your customers minds. Without an active social media presence, if your customer is not doing something directly related to your business they likely aren't thinking about you at all. However, a simple tweet to your following can produce a wave of response, it's these responses that then work to create new customers for you.
How does a tweet bring me sales?
Tweeting just one person may not bring about a sale, but it's the post happenings of your tweet that will cause the sale. When you tweet someone it's not just that person that sees it, every single one of their followers who is on at that moment will have that tweet added to their activity feed as they are following that person. That means just by interacting with another person on twitter you actually reach a potentially unlimited number of additional people with each message resulting in more traffic and more recognition for each of your posts. As you grow your social media presence the effect only grows.
Seriously drumming up new customers can be that easy.
Maintenance of this presence is so simple as well, twitter only allows for 140 character messages so there is absolutely no way for twitter to take up more than a few moments of your time every now and then and it's the best way to get your company in the minds of the many. Without a social media presence in a world where even pets have facebook pages, your company will be left in the dust behind the other conglomerates out there who are actively posting on social media. Whether you post jewellery pictures or even just talk with some of your customers on twitter/facebook it's the fact that the posts come from your COMPANY that attracts customers.
People really like to feel acknowledged use that to your advantage.
The easiest way to get a customer to return is to make them a friend, if you are an honest seller providing an honest product any person with common sense understands obviously you need to sell to make money. However if you are providing something they truly like alongside a friendly and including face you are sure to attract much more return business not to mention people will just want to talk about your company because they really will like you. If you are not on social media actively you are missing out horribly on a flood of extra business, take the time out of your day to launch your jewelry businesses social media presence and stay active on it and you will only flourish 01.Sell Jewelry : How to start your jewelry business?-Online Course- http://bit.ly/2czhP99
02. Selling Jewelry using YouTube- http://amzn.to/2cHNOkk
03. Facebook For Jewelers: How to market your jewelry business?-Online Course- http://bit.ly/2aCqeF5
04. Selling Your Jewelry Guide Using Pinterest- Online Kindle Edition- http://amzn.to/2d1Tkkr
05. How To Market Your Jewelry Business On Facebook?-Online Kindle Edition- http://amzn.to/2dYJLOW
06. Sell Jewelry : How To Start Your Jewelry Business?-Online Kindle Edition- http://amzn.to/2dpJPr8
07. Jewelry Selling Secrets: How I Bring Paying Customers To My Jewelry Business?-Online Kindle Edition- http://amzn.to/2dN4uHc
08. Sell Jewelry and Jumpstart Your Business With Shopify?-Online Kindle Edition- http://amzn.to/2ei1W6O
09. Video Jewelry Marketing: Creating Jewelry Videos Using Mobile Phone-Online Course- http://bit.ly/2d20163
10. Worldwide Jewelry Suppliers-http://www.yarivgai.com/product/worldwide-jewelry-suppliers
11. Where to Buy Wholesale Jewelry in Thailand? http://www.yarivgai.com/product/where-to-buy-wholesale-jewelry-in-thailand
12. Worldwide Jewelry Companies and Fashion Accessories-Index http://www.yarivgai.com/product/world-wide-jewellery-companies-and-buyers
13. Jewelry Suppliers the FULL Index- http://www.yarivgai.com/product/jewelry-show-leads
14. Special Package 3 Ebooks- http://www.yarivgai.com/product/special-package-3-ebooks
This article has been motivated by a response I gave to a problem raised on an Oracle developer forum. Our requirement is to produce a report that details customer spending for each month of the year. Our database only records actual spend, so for any given month, data for dormant or idle customers will have to be generated.
First, well create a mock CUSTOMER_ORDERS table with sparse data to represent customer spending. To keep the example simple, well denormalise the customer name onto the orders table.
a sparse report.
With our customer orders data as sparse as it is, a monthly report for purchases by customer would look as follows.
adding the missing months.
We can see from the data that we are missing most months of the year for our two customers. Remember that our requirement is to show a report for every month in 2004 for every customer. First we will build a "time dimension" set (using subquery factoring) and outer join it to our orders table.
We can see that this hasnt quite worked. We have the zero sums and the year-months, but we are missing customer names. This is because we outer joined to CUSTOMER_ORDERS on the year-months, so any customer columns would show as NULL for deficient rows. Until PARTITION OUTER JOIN appeared in Oracle 10g, we couldnt "invent" data easily , though the next section shows that it is possible in prior versions.
data-densification without partition outer join.