http://www.yarivgai.com/ sell jewelry
6 Tips to Build Your Jewelry Brand
1. Choose Jewellery networks that support your brand image.
Share more customer photos.
Post more “real” jewellery photos.
Put your Jewelry social media links on everything.
2. Provide valuable and shareable content.
3. Leverage Jewelry influencers.
4. Use social Jewelry campaigns to promote content.
5. Do giveaways of jewelry catalogs.
6. Make jewelry videos. 01.Sell Jewelry : How to start your jewelry business?-Online Course- http://bit.ly/2czhP99
02. Selling Jewelry using YouTube- http://amzn.to/2cHNOkk
03. Facebook For Jewelers: How to market your jewelry business?-Online Course- http://bit.ly/2aCqeF5
04. Selling Your Jewelry Guide Using Pinterest- Online Kindle Edition- http://amzn.to/2d1Tkkr
05. How To Market Your Jewelry Business On Facebook?-Online Kindle Edition- http://amzn.to/2dYJLOW
06. Sell Jewelry : How To Start Your Jewelry Business?-Online Kindle Edition- http://amzn.to/2dpJPr8
07. Jewelry Selling Secrets: How I Bring Paying Customers To My Jewelry Business?-Online Kindle Edition- http://amzn.to/2dN4uHc
08. Sell Jewelry and Jumpstart Your Business With Shopify?-Online Kindle Edition- http://amzn.to/2ei1W6O
09. Video Jewelry Marketing: Creating Jewelry Videos Using Mobile Phone-Online Course- http://bit.ly/2d20163
10. Worldwide Jewelry Suppliers-http://www.yarivgai.com/product/worldwide-jewelry-suppliers
11. Where to Buy Wholesale Jewelry in Thailand? http://www.yarivgai.com/product/where-to-buy-wholesale-jewelry-in-thailand
12. Worldwide Jewelry Companies and Fashion Accessories-Index http://www.yarivgai.com/product/world-wide-jewellery-companies-and-buyers
13. Jewelry Suppliers the FULL Index- http://www.yarivgai.com/product/jewelry-show-leads
14. Special Package 3 Ebooks- http://www.yarivgai.com/product/special-package-3-ebooks
This article has been motivated by a response I gave to a problem raised on an Oracle developer forum. Our requirement is to produce a report that details customer spending for each month of the year. Our database only records actual spend, so for any given month, data for dormant or idle customers will have to be generated.
First, well create a mock CUSTOMER_ORDERS table with sparse data to represent customer spending. To keep the example simple, well denormalise the customer name onto the orders table.
a sparse report.
With our customer orders data as sparse as it is, a monthly report for purchases by customer would look as follows.
adding the missing months.
We can see from the data that we are missing most months of the year for our two customers. Remember that our requirement is to show a report for every month in 2004 for every customer. First we will build a "time dimension" set (using subquery factoring) and outer join it to our orders table.
We can see that this hasnt quite worked. We have the zero sums and the year-months, but we are missing customer names. This is because we outer joined to CUSTOMER_ORDERS on the year-months, so any customer columns would show as NULL for deficient rows. Until PARTITION OUTER JOIN appeared in Oracle 10g, we couldnt "invent" data easily , though the next section shows that it is possible in prior versions.
data-densification without partition outer join.